Fun For All
Activities & Displays
- Fun Fair - all sorts of traditional rides and stalls
- Yeo Bowmen - archery under expert tuition for all
- Wilderness Survival - hands-on survival and country skills
- Little Stars Donkey and Pony Rides - donkey rides along the lake shore
- Sherborne Literary Society - story telling for children and a Teddy Bear's picnic
- Trigger the Train - take a ride in this colourful land train
- Model Boats - a display of working model warships and boats on the lake
- The Army - the Dorset Yeomanry, our local Territorial Army unit
- Funtasia - bouncy castle, rodeo bull and bungee running
- Climb Vertigo - climbing wall and water walkers
- Little Landies - try your skills on these scaled-down model Land Rovers
- Lazer Clay Shooting - try and hit the target!
- Crazy Golf - not the Royal and Ancient, but try your skills
- Gymnastics Displays - spectacular acrobatic demonstrations by two local clubs
- Bugfest - handle creepy-crawlies, snakes and all manner of insect life.
Static & Roving Performers
- Puppet Show - stories and fairytales in the old fashioned way
- Punch and Judy - that's the way to do it!
- Splashpals - loveable Newfoundland rescue dogs
- Sea Cadet Brig - realistic model 18th century Brig
- Solar Powered Big Top - Circus workshops, clowning and stunts will be performed throughout the day in the eco-friendly Big Top.
An eclectic and nostalgic display of vintage cars, lorries, motorcycles and farming machinery. Also steam traction and showman's engines.